Thursday 7 August 2014

update life yang Alhamdulillah



Assalamualaikum and Salam Jumaat =)


true, correct, absolutely we cant compare our life with others because there is no ending of satisfaction. the unique human affect the non-ending unique life. so, if we can't stop to compare, stop reading others story. (ni pesan kat diri sendiri).

so all and all, Alhamdulillah for whatever life that I have now.

while others preparing on their big day, I still busying set up the life. but He the Most Knowing and Merciful, He lends me Kak Mun, to keep telling me, so what if we haven't married yet. (sure lah Kak Mun tak cakap camni, she's... I could say great heart girl). yes surely, He knows best what I'm capable of. kadang kadang pikir betol jugak. dorang yang dah kawen, either memang dah fully settle down or memang cukup dengan apa yang dorang ada sekarang. aku... bukan tak cukup. but I love to enjoy this busiest life. macam defense mechanism je lah pulak ayat ni. but seriously, I enjoy working and scheduling everything day and night, without stop. tapi kalo penat, paham lahh menggila dia camana. sorry closest people. especially you, the victim.

long paragraph skip please.

currently, I could say I'm stuck in... RA works, not one researcher now two. one is data collection, another one is methodology process. I enter GSM at 9am, the next time I look at watch it's 1pm. break a while. then 2pm next time 6pm. go back. part kerja lah.

part study pulak. damn me. Im too lazy to go to class. but I want A. seems like not so much deserve. Allah, help me please... hello, those who not showing the effort, he or she will not success. surely quote and proved. so? MOVE lah. be more rajin please?

then, at night... surely tuition class. the student getting closer to the end of the year. as for UPSR, now i have to prepare more. as for the rest, I have to  make sure they improve a bit, at least. But i enjoyed this damn much. seriously. at least in at least one hour a day, I can still be a teacher. dah KPM tak nak kiteeww nak buat caneee. tsk. haha.


apart from all, now struggling to put all in control. believe it or not, I start to have my life schedule. LOL me. tapi not bad, feel like more organized. washing cloth, folding them, put in the locker, sweeping floor, etc etc. mak mak sangat tau. tapi best lah lepas penat balik keja semua, tengok bilik bersih je.. sejuk rasa hati. hehe.


ok dah lah. this is my third days to understand this creepy MG-PDC. why I cant find the way to analyze it. or it just simply observation list which give no result? HELP!


wish me luck. bye! =)



Raya 2014.